Sunday, July 12, 2009

Found Artwork

While the summer weather in New York has been pretty mild - lots of rain, but not much in the way of high temps - I was able to find the heat out west in Los Angeles. The gauge on my rental car tells the story: 102 degrees while passing through Woodland Hills the other day. There's not much humidity, so the heat is bearable.
While in L.A., I came across this giant painting of New York's famous Flatiron Building. It's 47 inches by 47 inches - but it weighs less than 20 pounds and costs $200. I want it - the previous tenant in my apartment in Brooklyn has a similar big photograph of the same building on the wall - but the store, Urban Home, doesn't ship items and the store is only in California. So I'm gonna check into the cost of shipping it myself. Nice painting eh?

No comments: