Sunday, November 6, 2011

On The Way To JFK


As I was - rushing to catch my plane (for the first time in my lengthy flying life, I was the last passenger to board. Thanks to the electric cart lady for "speeding") I stopped for 20 seconds or so to take this shot of the JFK airport control tower and the tarmac activity. Because different types of lights show up differently in photographs. The blue, green and amber/yellow hues lend a painterly air to the scene. Click the pic for a larger version.


On my way - in the airport tram - to the Delta terminal at JFK airport, I was able to see all the way back into New York City and the ongoing construction of the new World Trade Center successor - The Freedom Tower (R). The setting sun provides the colorful background to the Manhattan skyline. Click the pic to see a larger version of this image.



No comments: