Monday, October 26, 2009

U2 on YouTube.

The band, U2, played a concert in Pasadena, California at the Rose Bowl in front of 100,000 fans in the stadium and millions around the world on YouTube. I took screenshots off my computer of interesting scenes I would have shot had I been there in-person. Their stage and its super-structure - being at the forefront. The band is at the bottom of the tube-like center. Real tiny compared to the "Claw."






The guitar player who calls himself, The Edge, is bathed in the stage lights and had I actually been at the concert, I would have trained my lens on him quite a bit. That's Bono in the background. For a screenshot off my computer with the lights from my living room bleeding into the picture, this one turned out pretty well.





During the later stages of the concert, this combination microphone/swing dropped from the "space ship." Bono would sing, then grab the edges and swing over the crowd. I want one for Christmas.

No comments: