Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Always Look For Pictures

Even when I have to get dressed up to Emcee a great event like the 20th anniversary of New York's Harlem RBI youth baseball - softball and education organization, I'm still on the look out for pictures. It helps to arrive early before the guests to scout out the scene.


We were located on the upper floors of a building in Tribeca that afforded 360 degree views of lower Manhattan and the Hudson River. I liked the yellowish lights coming from the windows of the nearby buildings. And the water towers are always nice. This is another shot on a 10 second timer with the camera placed on a flat surface.




While at the bar for my ... ginger ale ... I put the camera on the flat surface, put the timer on 10 seconds and got this shot of the array of wine glasses waiting to be used.





And just before we broke up for the evening, this confection was delivered to our tables. I took one bite and one shot!






No comments: