Monday, February 28, 2011

Year Three Begins

This is the start of year three of this photo blog. And I've returned my old neighborhood in St Petersburg, Florida. But this place wasn't there when I moved in 2005. It's the new Salvador Dali Museum. I always like to include people in my pictures of this nature to provide scale to the image and to give some insight into how the surrounding space is used by the public.

Here is a sunset shot of downtown St Petersburg. It's not a big town and this skyline is relatively new. But the big brown pelicans have been around the many years.


The Pier in St Petersburg has always been a favorite subject for me. But this is a different angle from the grounds of the community airport. It took a while for a bird to fly through the frame however I just had to wait a few minutes until the picture became what I wanted.

No comments: