Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Favorite Florida Fotos

These types of giant, puffy clouds are a daily sight in Florida - often times this type is a prelude to a late-afternoon rain shower. I'm glad the two birds decided to fly very high to contrast well against the clouds.

I don't care much for bees, but I like to take pictures of them. I got in real close and shot this image as quickly as I could before retreating to a safe distance



This cruise ship is heading to Mexico after just barely clearing the underside of the Florida Sunshine Skyway Bridge. The margin for error is only about 15 to 20 feet. So it's as close as it appears in this image. Check out this video to see just how close.


It looks like this bird is taking off to try and catch the cruise ship which is on the left of the photo. To the right is Florida's Sunshine Skyway Bridge.







No comments: