Thursday, January 12, 2012

Passing Time With A Blonde

In this case - blonde coffee. That's what Starbucks is pushing these days. I passed a Starbucks stand in the Tampa, Florida airport and I wanted to see how the latest, milder blend was being displayed. I don't drink Starbucks coffee, but I was still interested in the hype. I do own stock in the company so perhaps this new choice for devotees will put some extra jingle in my pocket.


Not sure if the name - BLONDE - and the type of coffee - WILLOW BLEND - will attract the biker crowd. Plus, it's decaf. Not the kind of coffee that suggests it's great for all-night study sessions.



I flew to Tampa of an airline I don't normally use. Thus, no TV to help kill time. So here are my magazine choices for the two and a half-hour flight from New York. I didn't get much reading in because my overhead light kept flickering on and off. Very frustrating. But sleep was a good second choice.





No comments: