Monday, June 1, 2009

New York ... Newwwwwww York!

The iconic Brooklyn Bridge was a welcome sight after my 2796 mile drive from Burbank to New York. I made good time - leaving last Thursday afternoon and arriving (after over-sleeping by two hours in Carlisle, PA) at about 3:30 p.m. Monday. As for can see, it was a beautiful day and I'm glad I won't have to sleep in a motel tonight.

And here I am inside my new place in Brooklyn (361 Clinton St., Brooklyn, NY, 3C 11231). I have my radio and a baseball bat and that's about it! The moving truck doesn't arrive until later in the week. And those guys have their work cut out for them since there's no elevator and three flights of stairs to deal with.
The Yankees return to town Tuesday and it's back to work - if you can call watching baseball games work.

No comments: