Monday, December 19, 2011

Random Shots From California

The surface of the downtown Los Angeles Disney Concert Hall reflects light in different ways depending on the time of day. After a brief, but intense rain shower, dark block-like moisture stains - remnants from the rain - remain until they dry.


Here's a wider loook at the stainless steel exterior of the Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles. The Frank Gehry designed building opened in 2003 at a cost of $274 million dollars.



Salt and pepper shakers stand at attention - waiting to spring into action to help people enjoy their food even more.



I don't think this plate would be allowed in many places. But in California it's OK.



I should do a book of the photos I've taken while waiting for a light to change. I actually have found that as soon as I grab for my camera, the light seems to go in my favor much quicker. Try it when you're in a hurry.











No comments: